Pneumatic Engraving Machine Double Ended
Voltage: 220V-110V, 50/60hz;
Air pressure: 0~3kg/c;
Rotate Speed: 100~4000rpm/min;
Packaging Size: 315x27x25mm;
Accessories includes 2 Handpieces, 1 Foot Control, 1 Cable.
1. Shut down the switch of AIR PRESSURE CONTROL KNOB & AUXILIARY AIR OPEN / CLOSE.
KNOB FOR OUTLET BELOW to avoid the damage of pressure gauge and reducing valve due to
strong air pressure.
2. After connecting all accessories with the machine, turn on the power.(The indicator light is shine )
3. Put the ON/OFF Switch to position (1) or (2).
4. Adjust the air pressure and the rotate speed , hold the handpiece like a table knife, step on the
foot control to max ,adjust AIR PRESSURE CONTROL KNOB slowly to the gauge show
1.5-2kg/cm², meanwhile adjust the STROKES PER MINUTE SELECTOR KNOB , in order to make
the impact of handpiece No.1 reach the maximum., then press the AIRPRESSURE CONTROL KNOB.
5. Loose the foot control, the graver handpieces stop working, intall the graver tools into the handpiece .
6. Turn the HANDPIECE SELECTOR KNOB to Switch Handpiece No.1 & No.2 .
7. When you using Hnadpiece No.2 –rotate handpiece , shut off the power , turn on AUXILIARY AIR
OPEN / CLOSE.KNOB FOR OUTLET BELOW to adjust AIR PRESSURE CONTROL KNOB.
8. Step on the foot pedal to control impact.