Model NO: HJ-02D
Mini Magnetic Polisher / Magnetic Tumbler
Net Weight: 4.36kg
Gross Weight: 5.20kg.
Specially designed for fixed time tumbling (0-60 minutes). Single direction rotating.
Before using your machine, please read all safety instructions. They are for your protection and should always be allowed to reduce the risk of personal injury or damage to the tool.
Never operate your machine during a perceptible power decrease. Turn the machine off and do not use unitl power is fully restored.
The magnetic disk that actually turns the pins is made up of many powerful magnets that are precisely placed in a cast disk. The alternating polarity is constantly changing, thereby allowing the media to move freely in a liquid solution that is constantly changing its make-up. This combined with centrifugal force, allows for super quiet and fast time cycles to perform a myriad of applications.
Magnetic Pins, Stainless Steel material, Application for Magnetic Tumbler.
1. Always make sure that the unit is plugged into a properly grounded outlet.
2. Do not remove bowl from its base unless unit is turned off.
3. At no time should you place your hands inside the working chamber while the machine is running. Always make sure that the machine is turned off before performing this operation.
4. When the machine is not un use, remove the bowl from the machine base.
5. Do not fill the chamber past the recommended maximum fill line to avoid spillage.
6. Do not place any items that are affected by magnetism, such as computer disks, credit cards, etc. on or near your magnetic finisher.
Phone: +86 134 2427 9460
Tel/Fax: +86 755 28949752
Whatsapp: +86 134 2427 9460