Model NO: HJ-57
Voltage: 220V, 50/60HZ,
Welding standard diameter: 0.1~2mm,
Ampere for welding: 0.5~80A, Continuous adjustable (Fluctuation),
Weight: about 6kg,
Sparkle Welder can be used to weld:
-alloys of precious metal existing of gold, silver, platinum and palladium
-titan and high-grade steel
-with estriction aluminum, tin and most of the brass alloys
-alloys with different attributes
Steel design and very low maintenance costs
Sparkl welder which use for jewellery
-Welding all kinds of metal
-Precisely positioning with innovative method
-Welding necklaces of diameter 0.1mm to 2mm
-Restore break without remove pearl or jewel
-Restore heat sensitive metal
-Restore aperture of moulding with the same attribute alloy
A. Connect the power, turn on the power switch.
B. Adjust knob of the power, normally ( thickness ) to 1 to 1.5, ( fine-tuning )adjust the scale value from 7-8 ( according to job requirements can be adjusted scale value )
C. Forceps clamped work piece interfaces aligned tungsten needle ( best distance is 0.5mm), the work can not be in contact with a tungsten needle .
D. Press the footswitch quickly then immediately release. Holding the footswitch closed will damage the welder electronics.
1. Press the footswitch quickly then immediately release. Holding the footswitch closed will damage the welder electronics.
2. This machine is precision equipment, please use it carefully.
3. The spark is harmful for the eyes, please protect your eyes during work.
4. When stepping on the foot pedal, don’t touch the pins and the metal parts of the tweezers by hand.
5. If someone is not a professional worker, please don’t take apart and repair it, the inner voltage of machine is very high.