Model No.: HJ-HVCC
Bonding of electronic materials such as bond alloy silver copper wires and high-purity special wires.
The design of this equipment system is based on the actual needs of projects and processes, and makes full use of modern high-tech technology.
1. Adopt German high frequency heating technology, automatic frequency tracking and multiple protection technology, which can be melted in a short time, energy saving and environmental protection, and high work efficiency.
2. Adopt a closed type + inert gas to protect the melting chamber, which is safe and can prevent the oxidation of molten raw materials and prevent the impurities from mixing in. This equipment is suitable for the casting of high-purity metallic materials or easily oxidized elemental metals.
3. Adopt closed type + inert gas to protect the melting room.
4. Under the environment of inert gas, the oxidation loss of carbonaceous mold is very small.
5. The function of electromagnetic stirring + mechanical stirring under the protection of inert gas is adopted, and the color is not segregated.
6. It adopts Mistake Proofing automatic control system for easier operation.
7. Using PID temperature control system, the temperature is more accurate (± 1 degree).
8. HJ-HVCC continuous casting equipment is an independently developed and manufactured product with advanced technology level, which is dedicated to continuous casting of gold, silver, copper and other alloys.
9. This equipment adopts Mitsubishi PLC program control system, SMC pneumatic and Panasonic servo motor drive and other well-known brand components at home and abroad; owns independent intellectual property rights, declares invention patents, utility model patents, appearance patents and other national patent technologies!
10. Smelting in a closed type + inert gas protection melting room, 2 feeding, electromagnetic stirring, mechanical stirring, cooling, so that the product has the characteristics of no oxidation, low loss, no pores, no segregation, and beautiful appearance.
|Voltage||380V, 3 Phases, 50/60Hz|
|Melting metals|| Gold, Silver, Copper, alloys|
|Casting speed||200mm-400mm/min (Can be set)|
|Maximum temperature|| 1500°C|
|Control system||Mitsubishi PLC+Human-machine interface intelligent control and servo motor drive system (optional)|
|Operation method||One-button operation completes the entire process, POKA YOKE Mistake Proofing System|
|Protective Gas||Nitrogen or Argon|
|Degree of vacuum||German original vacuum pump, vacuum degree 10X10-4 Pa (optional)|
|Cooling System||Running Water Cooling or Water Chiller|
|Weight|| Approx. 580kg |