Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines are specailly suitable for removal of strong burrs, intensive radiusing of small and mid-size parts as well as gently smoothing and high gloss polishing.
1. Compact design suit for both wet and dry processing
2. Working barrel is lined inside with hot poured high wear-resistant polyurethane for protracting working life.
3. Tough bearing with high wear-resistant ceramic/tungsten alloy ring
4. Distinctive gap adjusting system
5. Variable frequency inverter Speed control for more option processing. Rotary in both clockwise and anti-clockwise.
6. Timer for repeatable precision processing.
7. Automatic water recycling device.
Disc finishing machine is widely used in deburring and chamfering precision polishing of gold and silver, watch glasses accessories, electronic parts, textile needles and other thin precision hardware. It replaces traditional low-efficiency operation methods such as manual or cloth wheel grinding to realize batch and automated production processes.
Application of Disc Finishing Machine
Metal stamping parts, standard parts, precision electronic components, instrumentation equipment, watches and clocks, watches, mobile phone accessories, bicycle parts, car parts, motorcycle parts, sewing machine parts, hydraulic parts, pneumatic parts, bearings, electrical items, handicrafts, jade, medical equipment , aerospace, military, jewelry, magnetic materials, utensils and other ferrous and nonferrous metals industries workpiece deburring, deburring, removing rust, processing pattern marks, descaling and other surface polishing, finishing, such as silica gel is also suitable for the removal of burrs , is the surface roughness of the workpiece can be increased 1-2 level in the original basis. Make your product to get the best results, but also for the removal of silica gel flash.