Model No: HJ-03S
Barrel Dimension: 180*100mm,
Weight: about 11.5kg.
Before using your machine, please read all safety instructions. They are for your protection and should always be allowed to reduce the risk of personal injury or damage to the tool.
Never operate your machine during a perceptible power decrease. Turn the machine off and do not use unitl power is fully restored.
The magnetic disk that actually turns the pins is made up of many powerful magnets that are precisely placed in a cast disk. The alternating polarity is constantly changing, thereby allowing the media to move freely in a liquid solution that is constantly changing its make-up. This combined with centrifugal force, allows for super quiet and fast time cycles to perform a myriad of applications.
Magnetic Pins, Stainless Steel material, Application for Magnetic Tumbler.
1. Always make sure that the unit is plugged into a properly grounded outlet.
2. Do not remove bowl from its base unless unit is turned off.
3. At no time should you place your hands inside the working chamber while the machine is running. Always make sure that the machine is turned off before performing this operation.
4. When the machine is not un use, remove the bowl from the machine base.
5. Do not fill the chamber past the recommended maximum fill line to avoid spillage.
6. Do not place any items that are affected by magnetism, such as computer disks, credit cards, etc. on or near your magnetic finisher.
Unpacking Your Magnetic Finisher
Upon unpacking your finisher. After removing all the components from the packaging, fill the bowl provided with the correct amount of pins (all the pins that are provided,The pins must be purchased separately)
Before you insert the pieces you are going to tumble, be sure to fill the chamber with water to the "fill line". Never exceed filling the bowl past the maximum line. Once the water is in place, you then must add the compound. Add 4-5 drops of compound. As a side note, if your pins should turn black in the beginning, they require cleaning. To clean, fill the bowl with water to the "minimum" line and then add sufficient amount of a suitable cleaning compound to bring the level up to the "maximum" line. Run for approximately five minutes, rinse and then repeat this cycle one more time. It's a good idea to clean the shot regularly.