Model NO: HJ-09
Barrel Dimension: 250*210mm,
Packing Size: 330*330*420mm.
Before using your machine, please read all safety instructions. They are for your protection and should always be allowed to reduce the risk of personal injury or damage to the tool.
Never operate any accessory at speeds above it's maximum speed rating. Never operate your machine during a perceptible power decrease. Turn the machine off and do not use unitl power is fully restored.
How To Load Rotary Barrels For Metal Workpieces
Effective and professional results from your tumbling processes depends on knowing how to properly load your barrel for the best result. Follow these steps to achieve the best finish and most cost-effective process for your jewelry pieces using your rotary tumbler.
Barrel Dia (mm)
Fixed Time Tumbling
Fixed Time Tumbling
These tumblers come fully assembled. Simply place the tumbler base on a sturdy, level work surface.
Set the barrel on end and remove the lid. Step 2
Add steel media to the barrel depend one the max capacity
Add your workpieces; using 1 part workpieces to 4 parts media, by volume.
Add your compound solution to the barrel, filling the barrel to about 1/2" above the level of the media. (Follow instructions on the label of the compound you're using to mixing the solution properly.)
Secure the lid onto the barrel.Position barrel between roller guides.
Position barrel between roller guides and start tumbling.
Step7 Tumbling for no more than 120 minutes.
Rinse the workpieces, stainless steel shot and the tumbler barrel. Dry the workpieces.
Rotating rollers can be dangerous. Turn the rollers off when loading the barrel. Tie hair securely behind the head and wear snug-fitting garments. Keep hair and loose clothing away from the machine at all times.
Polishing Medium (need to order separately)
Steel shots Application:Application:Rotary Tumbler &Vibratory Tumbler,
Oval Beads,Iron material,Application:Application:Rotary Tumbler &Vibratory Tumbler
Double-Ended Nails, Iron material
Diagonal Cylinder, Iron material
Ball Cones, Iron material
Cleaning the Stainless Steel Shot
Stainless steel shot should be kept as clean as possible at all times. We recommend that shot be cleaned after every second or third use.
1. steel shot cleaner according to the directions on the bottle.
2. Add the steel shot into the tumbler.
3. Add enough diluted shot cleaner to cover about 1” over the steel shot.
4. If the water appears dirty after tumbling, rinse the shot and repeat the process (the shot is clean when
the liquid cleaner is the same color it was before it was put in the tumbler).
Care and Maintenance of Tumbler
1. Before operating the tumbler, be sure that the bearings are cradled in the end plates of the tumbler.
2. Be sure both shafts turn freely; a binding shaft may throw the barrel off its rollers.
3. Oil the bearings at the beginning of the operation and once a month after the initial oiling; use oil sparingly.
4. Do not spill abrasives on bearings or motor.
5. Use care, this motor will become hot to the touch when running. This is normal but requires caution around the motor.
6. Tumblers are protected by a thermal overload device; if the motor overheats, the unit automatically shuts off.
If this happens, check for bound bearings or excessive weight; wait for the motor to cool, and it will restart by itself.
7. To assure long belt life, make certain that motor and drive pulleys are in line. Necessary adjustments can be made by
adjusting the set-screw on the motor pulley.
8. If the barrel or the roller guides become wet, dry them thoroughly to prevent barrel slippage.
Factory repairs are done promptly and reasonable cost. If you wish, you can send your equipment directly to the factory service Dept. Be sure to give your street address and telephone number. The equipment should be accompanied by a brief note describing the problem. Estimates will be made upon request.
HAJET INDUSTRY CO., LTD warrants the magnetic tumbler to the free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year after purchase. During the warranty period, the defective product will be repaired without charge or, at our option, the purchase price will be refund. This warranty does not over damage caused in the transit or by accident , misuse, or ordinary wear.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY LIMITED IN DURATION TO A PERIOD ENDING ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
All warranty repair must be done at our factory. We will not pay any shipping or transportation charges. This warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.